With the concrete extensions complete, I emptied out the garden shed and moved it four feet to the left. The wood pile on the end got rebuilt and a new white tarp. The whole garden shed got a good cleaning out and reorganizing.
I removed the roofing to repair some leaks. One thing led to another, and I've purchased all new fiberglass roofing panels. I included a few white pieces to give more light into the shed.
The boat cover area will be rebuilt larger using the lumber that is currently in use on the boat building structure. In the meantime, I've shortened that outside area roof down to 8 feet.With the garden shed emptied, I had the opportunity to throw out old useless things, to repaint the shelving, and to redo the tools.
A couple of Christmas' ago I received some garden tool storage pegs (yes, I did ask Santa for them). I finally got around to installing them in a neat and organized way. I added an additional 2x4 to place a few of them.
Now, women will shake their heads and roll their eyes, but no man can look at this and not say... "That is a thing of beauty!"


No comments:
Post a Comment